Please read through all of the information on this page and the Digest FAQ page before submitting your subscription request.
The QuiverFull! Digest is a free service made available by QuiverFull
Resources for the encouragement of those who would seek to honor God with
submitting back to Him Lordship in the area of family planning.
The theme for the QuiverFull Discussion Group is taken from Psalm
"Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born
in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not
be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in their gate."
The premise behind these passages is that children are not only
valuable, but are desirable. The general theme that we see in scripture is that
they are "a reward" from God (Psalm 127:3).
To have many children is to be "blessed" (Psalm 127:5).
The assumption is that fertility is a gift (Psalm 128:3).
The QuiverFull Discussion Group is a forum for Christian couples who are allowing God to totally control their family planning and family size or are considering His lordship in this area. For the purposes of this forum, the concept of "allowing God to control family planning" would exclude
the use of birth control, natural family planning or sterilization. Our overall goal is to encourage, enlighten, and edify believers and to exalt God.
Typical subjects include:
- Discussion of personal testimonies and experiences of Christians who
are allowing God to control their family size.
- Discussion of the overall vision of the Lordship of God as
it relates to family planning.
- Development of friendships of like-minded believers.
- Discussion of questions, struggles, practical helps and advice
for large and growing families.
Statement Of Faith
- The QuiverFull Discussion group is a forum for encouragement.
All participants are expected to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23) toward each other. If you have criticism, prayerfully write and
edit it. Often, the tone of your comments is as important as the content,
especially for maintaining orderly communication via e-mail. The moderators
have the right to reject comments that are not appropriate.
- This discussion group is not a forum for heavy theological
and doctrinal debate. Discussion of theology will certainly be allowed, but
only as it relates to matters of large and growing families.
It should be clear that our doctrinal positions come from a theologically
conservative, Protestant point of view. If you hold to something very different,
you will need to subdue your opinions if you wish to participate, just as we
try to be tolerant and welcoming.
- Conversation must adhere to the following standards of Christian
- Belief in the Trinity: God the Father, the Son of God Jesus Christ
and the Holy Spirit.
- The inerrancy, sufficiency, and authority of the Holy Bible as the
only inspired word of God.
- The atonement for our sins by Jesus Christ for those who believe.
- The sanctity of marriage expressed only in a monogamous lifelong
relationship between one man and one woman.
- You may subscribe if you are genuinely seeking wisdom on these
issues, even if you have not fully arrived at our convictions, or have not
always lived by them. The moderators reserve the right to limit the discussion
to maintain a prevailing view consistent with our stated purposes.
- A detailed Subscriber FAQ document including these policies
and answers to frequently asked questions is mailed to new subscribers in
response to their subscribe requests. You may obtain a copy at any time by e-mailing
with a blank message.
Subscribe to the QF Digest
By your subscription to the QuiverFull Discussion Group (QF Digest), you affirm that you
- agree with the Statement of Faith
- accept this charter
- will follow the posting guidelines given in the QF Digest FAQ.
To subscribe to the QuiverFull Discussion Group:
- Send an email message to digest@QuiverFull.com
with the single word %SUBSCRIBE
in the subject field. The percent sign (%) is a required part of the
subject command. The digests will only be sent to the "reply-to" address
of the email account used to subscribe; please do not ask for them to be sent elsewhere.
- In the body of the message, tell us:
(Please do not include your residential address or phone number).
- Your name and the names and ages of your children.
- Your city, state and/or country.
- The name of your church.
- Why you are subscribing to the QF! Digest.
- How you found out about the QF! Digest.
- IMPORTANT: Add digest@QuiverFull.com to your address book or
whitelist if necessary to receive email messages from us.
- A "double opt-in" subscribe process is in place that will require a response within 3 days.
- When your subscription is approved, a welcome message
will be sent by email. After receiving the welcome message, you will then
be able to post to the digest.
Return to the QuiverFull! Home